com brings you free knitting patterns including one for a rag doll designed by Debbie Bliss. This item: Vogue Patterns V7418 18-Inch (46cm) Rag Doll & Clothes, One Size by Vogue Patterns. Doll And Wood Craft Patterns or E-Pattern Adobe reader required for E-pattern. I googled free rag doll patterns and found this post. I just wanted to say how cute your silly girl is and that I will be making some for my neices. Free doll patterns to sew include cloth dolls, soft sculpture dolls, Christmas dolls, sock dolls, tiny dolls and more. Make a new addition to the family by sewing a doll.
Rag Doll Patterns Free
- Instructions: Step 1: Resizing the Pattern This pattern can be used to make any size rag doll.
- Printed at 100%, this pattern will make a 12" rag doll.
- Free Complete Rag Doll pattern and instructions.
- Also the clothes instructions http://www.kids-courier.
- I don't really make rag dolls anymore myself, but I did when I was younger.
- The openwork blanket looks best in white yarn.
More information about Rag Doll Patterns Free on the site: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk