The free original cross stitch patterns listed here are small simple patterns, that can be completed with leftover floss. If you liked the owl pattern above, for example, you might enjoy the small but lovely cross stitch patterns of birds at Bird Cross Stitch. Detail of floral border pattern in cotton. Tea cloth (small tablecloth), Hungary, mid of cross-stitch, and sometimes also used charted patterns on paper. To continue with the theme of mini cross stitcheshere are some simple duck hunt cross stitch patterns. MINI CROSS STITCH ORNAMENTS – Counted Cross Stitch Pattern-Leisure Arts Get into the holiday spirit when you cross stitch these delightful mini ornaments. These patterns are small enough to stitch in a few hours.
Mini Cross Stitch Patterns
- Create unique fashion statements using waste canvas or make a pin or card.
- free cross stitch and quilting patterns from free patterns online.
- Continuing with the mini themeHere is a cross stitch pattern of some simple sprites from the original Super Mario Brothers.
- Vintage 1985 Cross Stitch pattern leaflet from Leisure Arts ( # 407 ) ~ 20 Backstitch Alphabets Mini Series #2 ~ designs by Anne Van Wagner Young.
- ShopWiki has 57 results for birdhouse cross stitch pattern, including Birdhouse Row – Cross Tiny Red Ladybug, 1123 Summer Birdhouse, 1173.
- This counted cross stitch pattern of a Butterfly was created from an antique print.
More information about Mini Cross Stitch Patterns on the site: http://www.crosstitch.com