Imagine how beautiful this free knitting pattern would look hanging from your mantel, just above the fireplace. Fair Isle is a traditional knitting technique used to add bands of color and patterns to Christmas stockings. Best Answer: it's wonderful you want to continue what your sister started. Odd, my gf thinks she has a felt copy of that pattern in her stocking. Knitty is a free web-only knitting magazine with a sense of humor. to your holiday mantel with this festive knit stocking. Pair of size 9 double-pointed knitting needles Yarn needle Sole pattern, Rnd 1: With cherry, knit.
Knitting Patterns Stockings
- This pattern is a basic Christmas stocking.
- You can adjust the length by knitting fewer rows along the leg and foot for a smaller stocking.
- Take this opportunity to get easy knitting patterns free of charge and knit Christmas stocking patterns for your whole family.
- Knit and personalize stockings for each member of your Try knitting our easy Christmas tree ornaments.
- Free knitting patterns designed by Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits.
- Please do not knit up for commercial purposes.
More information about Knitting Patterns Stockings on the site: http://