Best Answer: this is the best one I have found to meet your needs: http://mimknits. Free afghan knitting pattern designed by Brenda Lewis for Red Heart. Free knitting pattern for a beautiful cable afghan at Craftown and many more knitting patterns. 1000's of free craft project available here. Free cable stitch patterns: good for sweaters, hats, gloves and textured pattern knitting. Supplies: RED HEARTВ® Shimmerв„ў: 4 (4, 5, 6, 6) balls 1929 Red. Knitting Needles: 4 mm [US 6]. Circular Knitting Needles: 3.5 mm [US 4], 24вЂќ long. Yarns; Needles; Patterns; Kits; Notions; Free Patterns; About Us; Helpful Info Check out our collection of cable knitting patterns below.
Free Cable Knitting Patterns
- This knitted headband features a lattice cable pattern.
- Knit Picks: Passionately committed to affordable DOWNLOAD FREE PATTERN AdobeВ® AcrobatВ® required.
- Supplies: RED HEARTВ® вЂњComfortВ® ChunkyвЂќ: Art N405, 360g – 4 balls of 4466 Kiwi.
- FaveCrafts offers 22 Free Knit Afghan Patterns with free knit afghan patterns for every occasion.
- Honeycomb stitch is a distinctive cable pattern with an appearance that closely resembles a honeycomb.
- Knitting scarves is a lot of fun. It doesn't take a lot of yarn and you don't have to be a master knitter to get great results.
More information about Free Cable Knitting Patterns on the site: http://www.knitting-bee.com