If it's not 5 x 115 then it's not for the Charger, forcing 114.3 would likely weaken the integrity of the rim as the bolt pattern isn't quite right. A bolt pattern of 5-115mm would mean the wheel has five bolt holes Please use the below as a reference only. What is the bolt pattern for a 2007 dodge charger? 5×115 bolt pattern RWD will have a +25mm offset AWD will have a +55mm offset. wheels on the new 300 are a 5×115 bolt pattern w/ an offset >30mm (cant remember the exact number, may even be a – offset) 5×114. Best Answer: Your RWD Magnum has a 114.3/ 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern same as my Charger. Dodge charger bolt pattern – Find the largest selection of dodge charger bolt pattern on sale. bolt pattern stud size hub/center bore offset; all full size (coronet,monaco,etc.) charger: 05-up: 17×7: 5×115: 14×1.
Charger Bolt Pattern
- The bolt pattern seemed to be the same but I am now thinking dodge might be 5×115 #1557348 – 09/07/08 02:29 PM Re: 2006 Dodge Charger lug pattern BigNSlow www.vicsters.
- I hope you enjoy my Crazy Cabin Runner pattern! Click on the link below to download the pattern: Crazy Cabin Runner pattern.
- Free Table Runner Patterns at ConnectingThreads.
- com Connecting ThreadsВ® and ConnectingThreads.
- Lots of free quilt patterns and projects from Quilting at About.
- Table runners are quick and easy to make, here you will find the top websites that offer free table runner patterns.
More information about Charger Bolt Pattern on the site: http://www.300cforums.com