Cobalt blue depression glass is fourth most popular color category behind the pink, green, and amber yellow glass colors. This stained glass pattern was drawn by Darryl Trezise. Capri is the name of the color, a beautiful turquoise blue. Stained glass patterns designed by a collective of stained glass artists. Hazel Atlas made Royal Lace from 1934 to 1941, producing pink, green and clear first made the deep blue to use up glass originally destined for a different pattern. This Cobalt Blue 12 oz. Tumbler is the вЂњQueenвЂ™sвЂќ Pattern. This pattern was drawn using the Pattern Wizard stained glass design software.
Blue Pattern Glass
- If you want to change the design, get it in Pattern Wizard format.
- Pattern – Little Blue Heron: Your Price: $8.99 . 23-3/4" x 35-3/4". Create beautiful panels with this large scale window pattern of a little Blue Heron.
- Largest database of EAPG pattern info on the web. A website for collectors of Early American Pattern Glass items.
- Cobalt Blue Glass Decorative Drinking Glasses In Queen Pattern By Mosser Glass.
- Find quilt block patterns from a vast selection of Quilt Patterns.
- Today Rose Smith has presented us with a pattern for a 52вЂі x 76вЂі bed-sized quilt.
More information about Blue Pattern Glass on the site: http://www.antiquesnavigator.com